Skip to main content

Sex: Adesua Etomi says she needs 5 minutes in BBNaija house with Khafi

Sex: Adesua Etomi says she needs 5 minutes in BBNaija house with Khafi

Adesua Etomi in a tweet addressed to Biggie revealed that she needs just 5 minutes in the Big Brother Naija house.....and it is all because of Khafi. 

The Nollywood actress said her time in the house will be to tell Khafi "something" which might be in one or two words. Adesua tweeted; 

Dear Biggie, pls I need only 5 minutes in the house. I just want to tell Khafi something. Just one or two words

Sex: Adesua Etomi says she needs 5 minutes in BBNaija house with Khafi

Though Adesua Etomi never revealed what she wants to tell Khafi, it may not be far from the continous sex she has been engaging in with Gedoni. Recall that Gedoni in a 'kiss-and-tell' moment described her (Khafi) as a sex-addict who disturbs him a lot. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BBNaija: Nigerians react as Khafi moans while having sex with Gedoni again (videos)

BBNaija: Nigerians react as Khafi moans while having sex with Gedoni again (videos) Khafi and Gedoni took away the stress of escaping being nominated for eviction by having sex and this time it was quite sensual as Khafi was heard moaning.  This is coming after a video of Gedoni saying that he sometimes deliberately put Kiwi fruit in his mouth to make Khafi stay off him since she is allergic to it, surfaced. Here is a video which captured the moment the couple engaged in another round of sex with Khafi moaning.  I’m_Divine_Chris @ImDivineChris1 Khaffi and Gedoni, smooching and moaning already # BBNaijaTwist # BBNaija2019 # khafi # Gedoni 98 1:14 AM - Jul 30, 2019 Twitter Ads info and privacy 19 people are talking about this Jenny Slimm @JennySlimm They should have put off the mike now # gedoni and # khafi 119 1:48 AM - Jul 30, 2019 Twi...

Viral photo of SA pantless dancer Zodwa Wabantu being touched in her private parts by a male fan

Viral photo of SA pantless dancer Zodwa Wabantu being touched in her private parts by a male fan. During a recent event, controversial South African pantless dancer,   Zodwa Wabantu  gave some of her fans the opportunity of getting closer to her by jumping into the crowd, a move which was captured. In the picture, a male fan was pictured reaching for her private parts while another was seen going for her boobs.

Retired Catholic Archbishop of Lagos and former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Anthony Olubunmi Okogie, 81, in an interview with TOLUWANI ENIOLA explains how he became a Priest and all, but we have cut the the interview to the ones that concerns us here. Lol.

Retired Catholic Archbishop of Lagos and former President of the Christian Association of Nigeria, Anthony Olubunmi Okogie, 81, in an interview with TOLUWANI ENIOLA explains how he became a Priest and all, but we have cut the the interview to the ones that concerns us here. Lol. According to Okogie, he had three girlfriends before becoming a priest and how he lost them all will make you LAUGH. He also says being celibate isn't a big deal AT ALL. And Yo! Papa is still a virgin!!! Enjoy! Did you have girlfriends as a youth? I had a couple of girlfriends (laughs). When I got into St. Gregory College in 1951, I never knew anything about girlfriend. But I began to hear people talk about it. One of my friends advised me thus, “Why not get one of those girls at Holy Child School as a girlfriend.” I talked to one of them that I liked. I dared not write a love letter then because of my mum. My girlfriend told me her birthday. I told her we would celebrate it together. ...